3. Powerdown (conscious global collaboration to downsize consumption and population) (doing this would prove we are intelligent), and
4. Last One Standing (military contest - winner takes all) (all of what, though...).
Do you still see those as being the four key scenarios?
|Henry and Samantha: Next Culture Dating|
Along those lines I wrote 5 short videos using http://www.xtranormal.com/ text to video animation. You might enjoy them.
1. Thoughtware Workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbbwwIwPYJ4
2. Next Culture Dating http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgoRfj0Sx7E
3. Low Drama Detector http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIv1BSwGNc
4. “Is-Glue” Paint Brush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbEbE1dRGJE
If a house is built too well, so efficiently that it is permanent and refuses to fall apart, then people have no reason to come together. Though the house stays together, the people fall apart, and nothing gets renewed. Smart people might be able to invent excuses to get together, but this is too abstract and hollow, and such contrivance insults the soul. People have a genuine need to make things with their ingenuity and with their hands... Violence is close behind when people won't come together to remake each others' houses.
If you liked Robert Wolff's Original Wisdom , or Malidoma Patrice Somés Of Water and The Spirit, you will love Secrets of the Talking Jaguar.